As a Field Sales Rep of a high growth B2B SaaS company, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering substantial sales quotas by acquiring new business and developing a exponentially growing book of business.
You will have direct ownership of:
- Full sales cycle to acquire new customers
- Pre sales, cold-calling and integration with ETU’s marketing/sales process and technology (Hubspot).
- Generate and manage your own sales pipeline
- Apply ETU Sales Process consistently and accurately
- Setting up demo meetings for yourself
- Account management of your existing customers (you will focus on the number and our Customer Success team will focus on operations and logistics)
- Forecasting and reporting
- Existing Customers
- Working with strategic account management team to plan customer expansions
- Consistent track record in B2B enterprise SaaS, (in Learning or HR Technologies related sector is a nice to have);
- Deep understanding of SaaS business metrics and their revenue drivers;
- Deep understanding of business challenges and business positioning
- Quota driven ownership of the whole Sales cycle;
- Demonstrable logic and reasoning skills to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems;
- Existing rights to work in the US.
- Excellent Communicator both conversational and written with an aptitude for Active Listening, Problem Solving, Attention to Detail and Leadership;
- Metric and Process Driven with an appetite for continous improvement and optimzation;
- Strong collaborator with demonstrable abilities to work across key stakeholders both internally and within prospects/clients;
- Self-motivated and driven to take ownership and excel in their role;
- Demonstrable logic, reasoning and critical thinking skills in a consultative sales context;
- Relentless focus on delivering consistent results.
ETU are an equal opportunity employer. We will extend opportunities and benefits to employees without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, handicaps, or veterans status. This policy confirms ETU’s commitment to fair employment. ETU employs a rigorous and structured hiring process which includes: 1) prior employment and earnings verification, 2) education verification and social security checks and 3) criminal background checks.