As a BDR/ISR of a high growth B2B SaaS company, you will be responsible for:
- Generating high quality, qualified sales leads for ETU’s Field Sales teams;
- Selling ETU’s off-the-shelf Simulations.
You will have direct Ownership of:
- Pre sales, cold-calling and integration with marketing/sales process. You must generate quality, qualified leads through discovery calls for the FSRs
- Setting up demo meetings for FSRs
- Selling ETU’s off-the-shelf Simulations to gain entry points into large strategic account targets
- Understanding of SaaS business metrics and their revenue drivers;
- Consistent business development track record in B2B SaaS, preferably in a Learning Technologies related sector;
- Proven skills in desk research and identification of key stakeholders/decision makers;
- Existing rights to work in the US.
- Excellent Communicator both written and verbal with an aptitude for Active Listening, Attention to Detail and Problem Solving;
- Metric and Process Driven with an appetite for continous improvement and optimzation;
- Strong collaborator with demonstrable abilities to work in fast-paced teams;
- Self-motivated and driven to take ownership and excel in their role;
- Relentless focus on delivering consistent results.
ETU are an equal opportunity employer. We will extend opportunities and benefits to employees without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, handicaps, or veterans status. This policy confirms ETU’s commitment to fair employment.